Fighting For Your Rights In The Local Community For Over 20 Years
The statistics are stunning: In the United States, more than 10 million car accidents occur each year, with approximately 2 million people seriously injured and 30,000 killed. Those are astonishing numbers…especially when you consider, for most of us, getting in a car and driving 50, 60, 70 miles an hour, is an ordinary and mundane part of life, something we “unconsciously” do every day.
But being seriously injured in a car accident is no ordinary matter. It can be traumatic and life-changing, and cause tremendous amounts of suffering, pain, and despair. It can also cause severe financial hardship due to long hospital stays and lost wages.
The law firm of Joseph H. Ostad can help. Over the past 20 years, we’ve represented thousands of auto accident victims and helped them get the financial compensation they deserve. In fact, we’ve recovered many millions for our clients over the years.
Most auto accidents are caused by driver’s negligence. However, many questions remain:
- Who is at fault?
- Who pays the health bills?
- Will they be covered by your health insurance… Or by your auto insurance?
- Does the person who caused the accident pay for them?
- What about others injured during the accident? How do their injuries affect the process?
- What about the insurance company? How do you handle the claims? Who do you talk to? What should you say to your agent?
- How do you keep track of the medical bills and treatment?
- What should -- and should not -- be said to the insurance company?
- How do you get properly compensated? Will you have to fight the insurance company or anyone else?
We will not only answer these questions for you… we will help you resolve each and every one. We’ll also give you a line-by-line “playbook” of how we will resolve your case, including the compensation you can expect to receive.Let Us Help You Today
Make no mistake: When it comes to auto accidents, experience matters most. The law offices of Joseph H. Ostad have been handling personal injury claims for more than 20 years. We’ll handle each step of the process professionally and quickly. We’ll work hard to protect your rights. Please contact us today at my Rockville or Baltimore Maryland offices for a free consultation. You can call 800-320-0080 and talk to us directly or click here to contact us online.